We are all aware how demanding the conference environment can be. A series of presenters with slides and other media all need to be integrated into one seamless show.
CVC event services achieves this using remote cue systems and the ability to mix smoothly from one presenter’s slides to the next presenter’s slides – even when they incorporate video or live camera images.
Autocue and confidence screens add to the ease of presentation and avoid the need for the presenter to turn away from the audience to check what is up on the large screen behind – allowing full concentration on getting the message across.
Programme timing lights stop presenters from over-running their allocated time slot – essential for keeping the conference on schedule.
Smaller presentation rooms are often used for breakout sessions during a larger conference. We carry the same level of professionalism into these areas to compliment the main conference hall. Smaller screens with drape surrounds, remote control slide cueing and professional projectors give maximum impact.
Our conference lecterns have fully-integrated AV facilities including a confidence monitor, timing clock display and accommodation for guest speaker's laptop.
- Workers Education Association conference, 2016
- Labour Party regional conference, 2016
- AIBA international boxing conference, 2016
- IBS Network conference, 2016
- BSPED conference, 2015
- Sheffield Gastroenterology symposium
- British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- British Lymphology Society annual conference
- Sheffield International Documentary Festival
- RE:Inventing Business summit
- Showcomotion children's television conference
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals leaders conference
- The Anti Graffiti Association annual conference
- British Occupational Hygiene Society annual conference
- Institute of Lighting Engineers annual conference
- British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology 2017 Conference
I just wanted to say a great big thank you to the guy who did the sound for our conference the other day. I am sure Celestine in conferences will give you some feedback. Essentially the conference was mine — your guy on the day was just great. He was pleasant and helpful.
I find conferences stressful but he did his best to lessen the stress for me and I am very grateful for it.Viv Berkeley, Programme Director National Institute of Adult Continuing Education